Apple has released some updates for its various video editing and editing programs. On the Mac, the updates fix problems that could arise when importing iMovie projects from iOS.
buy levitra super force online https://www.pharmalucence.com/wp-content/languages/en/levitra-super-force.html no prescription
Apple did some bugfix work and updated some of its creative tools for the Mac.
Among other things, problems have been fixed under iMovie (Affiliate link) on the Mac when importing a project from iMovie for iOS. Apple writes about the latest update:
• Fixed the following issues that could occur when importing projects from iMovie for iOS:
• Change of fonts when using the title styles “Slide” and “Chromatic”
• Break longer titles from one to two lines
• Removal of filters assigned to clips
• Some projects failed to import
• Resolves an issue where changing an event name in the All Events view could result in the same name being incorrectly displayed for another event
• Improved stability and reliability
Updates to Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Compressor fix other bugs
Also the editing program for professional users on the Mac Final Cut Pro (Affiliate-Link) has received an update, it addresses the general improvement of the stability and reliability of the application.
Motion also receives some improvements in version 5.5.1. Apple writes about this:
A new auto-shrink option in the Inspector’s Text Layout tab that automatically shrinks the text size to fit text into a paragraph, scrolling, or scrolling layout
Motion and Compressor receive optimized adjustments to the surface of macOS Big Sur, which are contained in the latest updates.
* The product links used here are affiliate links that enable us to receive a small commission per transaction if you shop via the marked links. As a result, you as a reader and user of the offer do not suffer any disadvantages, you no longer pay a cent. However, you are supporting the editorial work of WakeUp Media®. Many Thanks!