Cybershinu is regarded as one of the most promising new dog meme NFT collectibles for coin investors.
The NFT underdog Cybershinu aspires to become the most well-known Shinu-themed token by bringing its users together as a community. This effort is focused on both people and animals. Cybershinu is an ERC-20 token based on the popular dog idea. Its goal is to bring all of its users together in society. The project started its pre-sale on February 21st and it will end on March 7th.
How does Cybershinu benefit investors?
To support its community, Cybershinu offers several intriguing features.
- Members will be able to buy $CYSHI at a set cost of one $CYSHI per USD 0.005 during the presale. Whitelisting, as well as seed/early round sales, will be disallowed. As admittance is merely 0.005, everyone is treated equally. Holders will be able to collect their $CYSHI when the presale period ends by visiting the corporate website. One of the founders stated “We think that by using this distribution strategy, we will be able to construct a community site that is substantially more active and dynamic than the overwhelming majority of community sites now available.”
- Cybershinu believes that coin owners should have total sovereignty over their NFT collectibles, which is why they are tax-free. Cybershinu’s designers also decided not to collect any kind of tax on tokens. A fee of between 5% and 15% is charged by several different meme companies, benefiting primarily the whales while hurting everyone else.
- Cybershinu Pad – With the future easy contract wizard, members may build their own tokens. Similar to CYSHI, the Cybershi community will be allowed to run their presales without any issues.
- Completely Decentralized – Because of its strong partnerships with other companies, Cybershinu is a truly decentralized network that allows users total control over their tokens. $CYSHI has big aspirations for the firm, and it expects to be used as collateral on a few websites. Its long-term objectives, which include the launch of a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), are to empower people with new opportunities to make money.
- Cybershinu NFTS – Cybershinu has a fantastic pixel graphics style, which is a first for the series. They’ll come in handy in the future for staking, passive income, and use in CyberShinu’s next GameFi initiatives, to mention a few things.
How does Cybershinu benefit animals?
Animal rescue groups (such as pet foster homes) and no-kill humane organizations will benefit from Cybershinu’s small charity fund. The crowdfunding effort for Cybershinu is solely reliant on the generosity of its supporters. The Cybershis intend to develop a non-profit humanitarian organization that will help individuals in need financially after sufficient money has been gathered via financing.
Go to https://www.cybershinu.com/ for more information.