The developers have equipped the Corona warning app with new functions. Users now have the option of providing the RKI with feedback and anonymous data if an increased risk has been identified for them. The app also received optimizations in the contact diary, among other things.
buy cialis pack online https://apwh.org/wp-content/languages/en/cialis-pack.html no prescription
The Corona warning app (Affiliate link) has received another update. With version 1.13.0, the developers at Deutsche Telekom and SAP are adding the option of giving the RKI feedback in the form of a survey if a user has been identified as being at increased risk.
Furthermore, the user can provide an optional and anonymous data donation. In addition, the new version includes various improvements in the display of individual functions such as the contact diary.
As before, various other functions remain unconsidered, such as the option to register to visit a locality. However, other providers, whose services are controversial, find themselves in this gap.
buy super kamagra online https://apwh.org/wp-content/languages/en/super-kamagra.html no prescription
New features in the latest version
The developers of the Corona Warning app have noted these innovations for version 1.13.0:
– If you have an increased risk, you can optionally call up a survey by the Robert Koch Institute from the app and take part in it.
– After you have warned others, you can now reactivate risk determination.
– With the optional data donation, you can provide usage data and thus support the improvement of the app.
– The texts on the risk cards have been adjusted slightly.
– The contact diary is now available on its own tab. You can now switch between your diary and the start page of the app more quickly.
– The app now contains detailed information on the test procedure.
Who of you has still installed the Corona warning app or has already removed it?
* The product links used here are affiliate links that enable us to receive a small commission per transaction if you shop via the marked links. As a result, you as a reader and user of the offer do not suffer any disadvantages, you no longer pay a cent. However, you are supporting the editorial work of WakeUp Media®. Many Thanks!