MINECRAFT – POCKET EDITION ANDROID GAME REVIEW
Play the most comprehensive upgrade to Minecraft: Pocket Edition yet! It’s a generation-spanning remodel. Download it now and try it out for yourself!
The majority of Minecraft is spent building things and going on adventures.
The Pocket Edition of the game includes Survival and imaginative modes, multiplayer over a Wi-Fi area, endless worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. You can craft, create and explore all over the world as long as you have time to spare and your battery is charged.
Learn More : Best Tablet To Play Minecraft
There has never been a better time for you to play Minecraft on the go.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. This means that you only have to pay for it once, and then you can use it on any of the Android devices that you own.
Minecraft – Pocket Edition is an android game that can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in a windows tablet.
WHAT IS BLUESTACKS?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that makes the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. The App Player can let Android apps and games work on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers, and televisions.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY MINECRAFT – POCKET EDITION ON A LAPTOP COMPUTER (WINDOWS PC) OR WINDOWS TABLET
- We recommend using the BlueStacks android app player on your PC. You can get it from the link provided below.
- Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player on your device.
- Open the app player and sign in with your Google account. (If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one.)
- Open the Minecraft – Pocket Edition app on your Android device. Tap the SEARCH button and type in “Minecraft” to find the game. Once you’ve found it, tap on the INSTALL button to start downloading and installing it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now play Minecraft – Pocket Edition on your laptop computer or windows tablet.
HOW TO INCREASE THE MEMORY SIZE OF BLUESTACKS? (OPTIONAL)
Some android games need more memory in order to run. The BlueStacks app player has 712MB of RAM, but if a game you installed needs more memory than that, you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of the BlueStacks app player.
If you’re using a Windows PC or Tablet, make sure that you follow these instructions.
- First, close BlueStacks. Then, click on the Start Button and type “Run.” Next, press Enter.
- To open the Run window, type “Regedit” into the search bar and press enter.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click “Yes” to continue.
- The Registry Editor will be loaded. You will see a list of items on the left side of the screen. Look for the Computer item and then expand it. You will then see HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, BlueStacks, Guests, and finally the Android-Folder.
- To open the Memory Item, double click on the right side.
- You can change the value to decimal by clicking on the decimal option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After you enter the value, press the OK button. Then, run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
We don’t provide offline downloads of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, source codes, re-skin tutorials, cheats, cracks, patches or hacks for the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.