Snapchat has been one of the most used social media platforms on the planet and this has happened in quick time.
Ever since the application was launch, people have been drooling over the concept of snap streaks and all the other features that come with it.
In case you want to delete your snap account, follow this blog till the end to know how to get done with the same.
Here are some simple steps on how to delete Snapchat account permanently on Android without much fuss.
Steps to delete Snap account
- Open the application and click on the avatar to select the gear icon.
- From there, click on the support section to move to the I need help tab.
- Make use of the search bar and enter delete my account and from the list that appears on your screen, select delete my account option.
- Doing so will redirect the user to the account deletion support page where you can find all the details related to your account. Move ahead by using the accounts portal option that is just under the how to delete your Snapchat account.
- Confirm the deletion action by typing the username or ID along with the password.
These simple steps can be use to delete snap account without breaking a sweat.
In case you need any more info on the subject or if you have any other queries, you may contact the help and support center of Snapchat or you can access the website of Ityug247 directly to get all the answers that you seek.