Using an iPhone, GoPro, or DSLR, you can easily record 4K videos. Managing this 4K video is not so easy, though! Sharing and playing these 4K videos has a number of issues, such as: too large files, picture dropouts, sound, and out-of-sync video, no sound on the video, fuzzy playback quality, playback failed due to format problem, etc.
Here’s where free WinX Video Converter comes in! With this video converter, you can convert 4K HD videos to other formats and compress them if necessary.
In detail, we’ll explain below how WinX Video Converter works.
Features of WinX Video Converter include:
- This 4K video to HD converter lets you convert any 4K video from one format to another. To convert videos, users can choose from more than 200 different formats.
Additionally, it supports all 4K HD videos recorded with GoPro, DSLRs, iPhones, Android devices, etc.
- Compress large format 4K videos – 4K HD video is a large file. Due to this, it is difficult to share or save these 4K videos in their original size. WinX Video Converter converts 4K to 1080p videos for easy storage and sharing.
- WinX Video Converter can also be used as a video editor. Among its features are the ability to edit, trim, crop, merge videos, add subtitles, etc.
- WinX Video Converter supports level 3 GPU acceleration, which can process 4K videos at high speed and high quality.
- Video Downloader – In addition to the video editor, WinX Video Converter also has a video downloader that can download video/audio files from a variety of websites including YouTube, Yahoo, Facebook, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Vevo, etc.
- Slideshow – In addition to the already useful features, WinX Video Converter lets you create a slideshow of photos with background music. Share this slideshow with your friends or colleagues over the Internet or save it to your computer.
WinX Video Converter: How to Convert 4K to 1080P?
With WinX Video Converter, you can easily convert 4K to 1080p, 720p, 480p, and other resolutions with high quality. This software can also convert 4K videos to formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, HEVC, H.264, VP9, etc. Let’s look at how to convert 4K to 1080p now.
Install WinX Video Converter – 4K to 1080p premium scaler for free on your Windows PC (10) to convert and resize any 4K video. The Mac version is also available if you use macOS.
This is the first step. Include a 4K video.
Run this video compression program. Drag or click the + Video button to import the 4K video. There is also mass compression available. This task should be performed on a computer with Intel QSV, Nvidia NVENC, or AMD GPU hardware acceleration.
The second step is to get started. The Output format and resolution should be set to 1080p.
When you click the gear-shaped setting icon in the video-audio parameters settings window, you can downscale 4K video to 1080p HD in MP4 universal video format and select “1920 x 1080” resolution in the video-audio parameters settings. (MP4 videos allow flawless playback on virtually every media player and device, they can be uploaded to social networks like YouTube and Facebook, and sent via email. In addition to MP4, you can reduce 4K video by converting the format to AVI, FLV, WMV, and more.
- The bit rate and frame rate are also counted due to video size, especially for 4K resolutions. If necessary, you can reduce the frame rate from 120 FPS to 60 FPS, 60 FPS to 30 FPS, or change the bit rate from CBR to VBR.
- If you want to shorten your 4K video, tap Edit and activate the trimming feature. With this behavior, you can reduce significantly 4K videos and have more control over video adjustments.
The third step. Click “Run” to begin compressing and converting 4K to 1080p.
Click the “Browse” button to select a destination folder for the output. Right-click “RUN” to begin compressing and converting 4K Ultra HD videos to 1080p. It will only take a few minutes to complete the entire process.
Now that we’ve covered almost everything you need to know about WinX Video Converter, one of the best 4K HD video converters around. With this converter, you can convert videos from one format to another, such as from 4K to 1080P. Other features of WinX Video Converter are also available.
If we missed any helpful information on WinX Video Converter, or if you have questions about the 4K HD video converter, please let us know below in the comments section.