Wifi speeds of up to 750Mbps (Megabits per Second) can significantly increase the range of your home’s internet connection. Simultaneous dual-band technology eliminates interference, and you may utilize both WiFi bands to establish a super high-speed internet connection with the unique FastLane technology. Any normal WiFi router will operate with the Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender. With the Netgear EX3700 Setup, you can say goodbye to dead zones.
Before you can start setting up your Netgear EX3700, you must first complete the following steps:
- Connect your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender to a power outlet.
- In a web browser, type mywifiext in the address bar.
- A new page for Netgear extender Setup appears.
- Press the Continue button after selecting the WiFi range extender button.
- Click Next after providing the network password or passphrase.
- Click Continue after connecting your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear AC750 EX3700 range extender.
- To finish the Netgear extender setup, fill out the registration requirements and then click FINISH.
- Remove your Netgear wireless range extender from its outlet and relocate it to a new spot near your existing WiFi network.
Netgear wifi extender setup via WPS push button | EX3700
Configuring your Ex3700 ac750 extender with WPS is the quickest and easiest option. You’ll be able to install this extension in less than 2-3 minutes using this method, and you won’t have to provide any personal information like an email address, login, or password.
The procedures for Netgear WiFi extender setup through WPS | EX3700 are as follows:
- Install your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender near your existing WiFi router in a functional wall socket.
- On your Netgear AC750 extender, look for the WPS button.
- Then press and hold the WPS button on your Netgear EX3700 extender for a few seconds.
- Press the WPS button on your existing WiFi router after a few minutes. Your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender’s WPS LED will turn solid green, and the 2.4 GHz (Gigahertz) Link Rate LED will illuminate.
- Note: If your home WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, repeat steps 1–2 to connect your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender to that band.
- You can join your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear WiFi extender’s WiFi network by moving your Netgear WiFi extender to a different location.
- That completes your WPS setup for the Netgear EX3700.
Netgear extender setup | EX3700 AC750
Through fastlane technology:
FastLane technology ensures the best possible WiFi performance. It simply connects your Netgear EX3700 range extender to your existing WiFi router via a dedicated band and a WiFi device via a second band to give a high-speed internet connection.
Complete the following steps to enable FastLane technology after you’ve configured your NetgearEX3700 AC750:
- On your PC or other smart device, open a web browser.
- In the address bar, type mywifiext.net.
- Click the login button after entering the default login credentials.
- The radio button for FastLane Technology should be selected.
- Now you will have to select one option out of these two options i.e. ‘Device-to-extender only in 5 GHz and extender-to-router only in 2.4 GHz,’ or ‘Device-to-extender only in 2.4 GHz and extender-to-router only in 5 GHz.’
- To save your changes, click the Apply button.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware update
Has your Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender exhibited any odd behavior? Is your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender unable to deliver the promised internet speed even after a thorough setup? If this is the case, you must update the Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware right away.
The steps below will walk you through the firmware upgrade process on a Netgear AC750 EX3700:
- Connect a functional power outlet to your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender.
- Open a compatible web browser and type mywifiext.net or your Netgear EX3700’s default IP address.
- In the address bar, type the address.
- The login screen for the Netgear EX3700 AC750 appears.
- Select Firmware Update from the drop-down option.
- If a new firmware version is available, follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear extender.
Troubleshooting tips for Netgear EX3700 AC750
To quickly resolve Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender setup (EX3700) issues, use the troubleshooting procedures listed below:
- Connect a wall socket to your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender.
- Also, make sure your Netgear AC750 extender is in range of your current WiFi network.
- Using an Ethernet wire, connect your router to your Netgear extender.
- In the address box of your browser, type mywifiext.com or 192.168.1.250.
- Use an up-to-date web browser.
- After you’ve configured the Netgear extender, change the default login credentials.
- Security alarms, baby monitors, mixer grinders, thick walls, microwave ovens, cordless phones, and other objects should not be placed near your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender.
- Update the firmware on your Netgear extender and current router on a regular basis.