You can gradually improve your wireless network after completing Wavlink AC1200 setup. Its very small and handy size allows for a simple installation. Its simple form also makes it easy to integrate into your existing home or office decor.
With the Wavlink ac1200 wireless range New Extender Setup, you can easily extend the range of your existing wireless network from anywhere. To improve the performance and reliability of your existing network, four antennas are grouped in a proprietary omnidirectional configuration.
You can connect all of your devices from any area in your house thanks to the high-performance antennas. Furthermore, this addon wirelessly connects to your wifi. As a result, it detects and amplifies your router’s signals in real time.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup in Steps:
The installation method for this extender is pretty simple, with over three different possibilities. As a result, let us examine the Wavlink ac1200 with Ap.setup. Instructions for setting up your computer in a step-by-step manner.
- Connect the power adapter to a power outlet nearby.
- Examine all wires for proper insulation.
- To ensure that the extension is turned on, look for a steady blue light.
- Your router should now be connected to your extender.
- To accomplish so, simultaneously hit the WPS button on your router and the WPS button on your extender.
- The devices will not connect if you do not connect them within two minutes.
- Check to see if the signal LED has returned to a solid blue state.
- This shows that both devices have been connected successfully.
- You are now ready to go to the next stage of your Wavlink ac1200 configuration.
- Once located, the extender will boost the network. Furthermore, the SSID and password will be the same for both the extended and conventional networks.
- As a result, all you have to do now is log in with your current password and you’re good to go.
Wavlink AC1200 setup through web browser setup
Follow the steps below to connect the Wavlink AC1200 extender through web browser:
- Connect a power outlet to your AC1200 Range Extender.
- You must now configure your extension to repeat.
- Navigate to the WIFI settings options on your laptop or tablet.
- Then, find and connect to the Wavlink-N network.
- After connecting to the extender network, launch any web browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Enter wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- The Wavlink AC1200 configuration page can be viewed.
- Follow the on-screen directions to connect your extension to your home network.
Wavlink AC1200 setup using wi.wavlink.com
- To begin installation, connect the AC1200 WIFI extender to an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the extension button is in repeating mode.
- When you’ve turned on the extender’s power led light.
- Navigate to the WIFI settings option on any wireless device and connect to the Wavlink network.
- After connecting, open any web browser and type wifi.wavlink.com into the address box.
- You have arrived at the configuration screen for the Wavlink AC1200 extender.
- Follow the on-screen directions to connect your Wavlink WIFI AC1200 Dual-band repeater to your home wifi network or modem.
Wavlink AC1200 troubleshooting steps
- Certain IP 192.168.10.1 gateways disable the use of the WPS button by default. If you are unable to connect using the WPS button,, you can go to your extender’s setup management website and configure it from there.
- Make sure the location you select for your extender is close to your wireless router.Otherwise, your improved network’s performance will be considerably different. Maintain a distance of at least one meter between it and your router.
- Make sure your extension is far away from any electronic interfering equipment. Bluetooth devices should be avoided, such as baby monitors, microwave ovens, and cordless phones.
How to setup Wavlink AC1200 as an access point?
After you’ve completed the physical connection and wavlink ac1200 login procedures, it’s time to begin the installation procedure. Follow these easy and straightforward steps:
- You’ll be sent to the wavlink ac1200 setup page.
- From the drop-down menu, select your country/region and time zone.
- Fill in the new login information for your web interface page.
- Select the ‘Access Point’ working mode and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the wireless network of the primary router that you want to extend.
- Enter the same wifi password for your outside extender that you did for your home router.
- Wait for the setting to take effect. This could take some time.
- After that, locate your outside ap’s wireless network name and connect to it using its wifi password.
- Finally, your wavlink ac1200 outdoor extender configuration is complete. You can now place the device wherever you wish.
This was all about configuring a wavlink ac1200 access point. You will not have any problems if you have followed the recommendations in the guide.
Just remember to enter the default login password the first time you log in to the wavlink web interface.
Please contact us if you require any assistance. We have an staff of professionals available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.