A variety of gambling games have been known to mankind for many years, and during this long period, they have been and remain incredibly popular. Recently, online gambling entertainment has become more and more popular, since this method of getting an adrenaline rush has several significant advantages.
In particular, poker, which has a huge number of fans around the world, does not lose its relevance and popularity. In this area, major world championships are also held, in which real professionals compete for the championship. If you also want to join this art, a detailed online poker guide, posted on the official website of the reliable bookmaker Parimatch, can help you. You can get acquainted with it anytime and anywhere, using not only a PC but also any other gadget convenient for you (laptop, tablet, or smartphone).
In turn, those players who have already achieved some success in this area take part in major international competitions. Among them there are both well-known personalities and less famous ones, but who have every chance of an enchanting victory.
Promising poker players on a global scale
Let’s introduce you to five talented poker players who may not be in the spotlight, but who, for various reasons, can become serious competitors to current world champions.
- Song Joo Hyun is a player of South Korean origin who showed his prowess in 2021. He already won The Venetian World Poker Tour Deepstack in January and also won the Wynn Poker Classic. This is a player who is now in the public eye in the poker world but is probably just starting to rise to where he should be. In 2020, he managed to win 10 tournaments of the 2020 WSOP Online series.
- Brian Altman. This is one of the best tournament players to ever come out of Massachusetts. His first win came against Massachusetts native Mark Dube when he won the $3,500 No-Limit Hold’em – WPT Lucky Hearts Poker Open Championship in February 2015.
- Daniel Rezai. This professional of Austrian origin has already managed to establish himself. He already won the WSOP Europe €1000+100 Pot Limit Omaha in 2018 and has won numerous WSOP events both live and online over the past few years. Some of his most notable victories have come in other variations of poker, but that doesn’t mean he can’t win The Big One.
- Michael Rossitto, a native of Brooklyn, New York, has long been a favorite of many online players. His breakout moment in the live tournament arena happened for him back in July 2018 when he won $143,730 by finishing 2nd in the $540 + 60 No-Limit Hold’em – Deep Stack. This is a young and promising player at the age of 27 who is entering his best years and has all the skills to play at the elite level.
- Andrei Chernokoz. This player is currently at the top of the 2021 GPI rankings. He also won a couple of online WSOP tournaments in 2020, so it’s clear his skills are showing. Nearly all of his cash came from his native Russia, with a few other wins coming from other European Poker Tour hotspots such as Barcelona and Prague. Undoubtedly one of the most talented tournament players currently active and dominating every competition in the prime of his career. He has the skills to reach the elite level of the world’s super-famous pros if he continues like this.
According to the forecasts of experts and the opinion of specialists in this field, these players will have a bright future and expected victories if they take part in large-scale world poker championships.